Registration is open for Winter Quarter classes, camps, and nature walks. Registration for Summer Camps will open on Tuesday, February 7th at 12:00noon!
There are 3 ways to register for Magnuson Nature Programs camps, classes, and nature walks:
- Visit the SPARC website to register and pay online with a credit card;
- Contact Magnuson Community Center staff at 206-684-7026 to register and pay by phone;
- Visit Magnuson Community Center, 7110 62nd Ave NE, to register and pay in person. Or any other Seattle Parks Community Center!
For Lifelong Recreation Nature Walks, you can register via SPARC , call Tamara Keefe at 206-386-9106 to pay by phone, or visit her office in the Magnuson Brig 6344 NE 74th St, to pay in person.
NEW expanded hours in 2017 for Magnuson Community Center!
- Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday 2:00pm – 9:00pm
- Thursday 9:00am – 9:00pm
- Friday 9:00am – 11:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am – 5:00pm
- (Closed on Sunday)
- When registering an additional sibling at half price for a Nature Adventures for Tots class series, you will need to contact Magnuson Community Center staff directly at 206-684-7026, because the SPARC website only allows payment of the standard class fees.
- In order to complete your registration for any school break camp or summer camp, you will also need to turn in a completed E-13 form once per year, and PRIOR to the start of your child’s first camp day. It is a medical info/emergency contact/pickup authorization form. The E-13 form can be picked up at any Community Center in Seattle, or downloaded here. You can also call Magnuson Community Center at 206-684-7026 to request that a E-13 form be emailed to you, and then you can email the completed form back to them if you’d like. Please turn in your E-13 form as far in advance as possible, to avoid any delay in your child’s first camp day.
- Scholarships are available for all of our camps and classes! The Income Guidelines form and the Scholarship application can be picked up at any Community Center in Seattle, or downloaded here. You can also call Magnuson Community Center at 206-684-7026 to request that the forms be emailed to you, and they’ll be glad to help you with any questions too!
Download a Magnuson Park map here.